I have no illusions of me managing a low carb diet or any dramatical change. To reach my goal I’ll give myself a set of dos and don’ts. Hopefully these will aid me in reaching my goal.
So here it comes.
- Sweets/junk food on weekdays
- Take the elevator
- Eat till there’s nothing left
- Eat between meals
- Have reduced portions
- Cut down on gravy
- Choose healthier snacks on weekends
- Run with the dog on Tuesdays
- Spinning class on Thursdays
- Minimum 5 min yoga/meditation each day
- Longer yoga/meditation session one day a week
- Use the dog walks to get the puls up
I’m excited to find out how this will work. The main focus is on activity, while the diet-part is more about awareness.
I’ll do some weighing along the way and see if I get the effect I want. If not I might have to get more drastic about my diet.
Do you thing this will do it?