Finally! Today is the day for my weekly exercise. The one exercise I’ve got written into my weekly plan. The one that I’ve got time for no matter what.
I left home just before my kids got to bed. In the car outside the gym I seriously considered to skip spinning class and do some light stretching instead.
My history of exercise usually goes like this:
- I’m in terrible shape
- I decide it’s time to do something about it
- I start working out. Usually taking spinning classes where I easily can adjust the intensity without anyone seeing it
- I include yoga in my plan
- The exercise doesn’t hurt as much anymore
- I’m in better shape and expands to running and lifting weights
- I feel in good shape (wanted to say great, but that would be a lie)
- Something happens and I stop working out
After some time I’m in terrible shape again and decide it’s time to start working out.
Right now I’m at step three. I wonder how far I’ll get this time.
And by the way. I went spinning today.